Once you have created a project of your own, the next step you would like to do is to add documents to the project.
There are three ways to add documents to a project:
- To add a document from a pre-registered database, e.g. PubMed or PMC.
- To import documents from an existing project.
- To create a new document.
This page explains the second method.
You can import the documents that already in an existing project, to your project.
Using Browser GUI
- Go to your project page.
- top > projects > your_project
- If you are logged in, you will find the import menu in the pane, Documents:
- Enter the name of an existing project, then click the butten.
- All the documents in the project will be imported to your project.