- is a repository of text annotation, i.e.,
- anyone can create new annotations or upload existing annotations.
- features an text alignment function, a.k.a, blast, thus
- variation of text can be automatically handled during upload of annotations.
- is a REST service through which annotations are publicly accessible in various ways, e.g.,
- annotations to the same text can be accessed collectively and selectively, even if they are produced by different groups or annotators.
- currently focuses on collecting annotations to life science literature:
- is an open source project,
- with its home at GitHub.
- is mainly developed and maintained by DBCLS.
- Jin-Dong Kim (DBCLS) : Project Leader
- Yue Wang (DBCLS) : Software Test, Documentation
- Satoshi Tahara (Digial Squad) : Software Engineer
- Shigeru Nakajima (Luxiar) : Software Engineer